What Our Customers Say
We are grateful for the feedback we receive from our customers. Please email us your story here.
- "Beautiful products. I was gifted an Organic Nights Sleepsuit when my girl was eleven months old. It was so soft, had a cute pattern and was well made. It even fit over her bulked-up cloth night nappies. She is now 14 months old and it is still going strong. It is very easy to use and provides great nappy access. When she started getting eczema and I was looking for more 100% cotton clothing, I immediately thought of Organic Nights. I purchased a Kimono Sleepsuit and it is just as soft, well made and easy to use. Thank you Organic Nights team for your quality products and wonderful customer service!"
- Jane, Queensland, Australia, mother of 14-month-old girl
- "I absolutely LOVE the length of these nighties. Having a tall daughter I could never find a nightie that stayed below her tummy while sleeping. This one does! PLUS it’s organic!"
- Leanne, Queensland, Australia, mother of two children, including 10-year-old girl
- "Our Organic Nights pyjamas are SO soft. Marta currently refuses to put on any clothes she deems ‘itchy’. 🤦♀️ Luckily these beautiful pyjamas always pass the test."
- Julie, Italy, mother of two children, including 3-year-old girl
- "Children spend half of their young lives asleep growing and rejuvenating. I think the PJs they sleep in are as important for health as the mattress and linen selection. Organic Nights tick all the boxes for me. Here are the reasons why:
*Founded by two sisters/mummas passionate about bringing a pure non-toxic PJ range that is simple, yet beautiful.
*Carries the strictest GOTS organic cotton certification. If you are new to this GOTS is the global standard for organic textiles. This means that from the soil the cotton seed is planted in, to harvesting process, products used in manufacturing process, colours used to dye fabric and even down to care labels that the entire process is organic, toxin free and ethical. I ❤️that the certification ensures workers are protected with safe/ healthy working environments and fair wages. All round, the GOTS certification gives me peace of mind and I always look out for the certification when buying organic cotton.
*Contains no harmful chemicals such as flame retardants, toxic dyes, heavy metals, pesticides
*The range has you covered from newborn to age 11 *Designed in Australia. I just wish they made the PJs in adult sizes 🙏
- Leanne, Healthy Abode, Byron Bay, NSW, Mother of two children, ages 5 and 2
- "My girls love their pj’s, it’s so reassuring (and important) that there are amazing, organic options for our little ones to wear to bed. Thanks team."
- Karissa, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Mother of girls, Wollongong, NSW
Soulla Chamberlain, Owner of The Broth Bar, Sydney, Mother of two children, including an 11 year old girl, @staraniseorganic (Instagram)
"Thirteen years ago it came as a shock to me that kids' PJs with low fire danger/ flame retardant label means that they are coated with a bunch of toxic chemicals (in addition to the ones conventional clothing already come with). We know that chemicals that touch our skin from clothing get absorbed into our system. Children are more vulnerable as their systems are smaller. If you’ve seen the movie @stinkmovie you’ll know that one father’s journeys to reduce the toxicity in his world all started with noticing a horrible smell from his kid’s PJs.
So over the past decade I’ve avoided buying PJs for my kids. Instead they sleep in old trackies, T-shirt’s. However, the other day Miss M lamented that she wanted to wear “proper PJs”. Instead of saying "No", I did what I always do and look for healthy swaps!! Two of my trusted toxic free gurus (@buildingbiologynsw and @justbewhole) gave me the same PJ recommendation: Organic Nights.
Organic Nights' sizes go up to age 11. Their clothing is GOTS Certified and made from 100% Organic Cotton. GOTS Certification is the Global Organic Textile Standard and is recognised as the world leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers and covers very strict environmental criteria through the whole production chain and also social criteria for the workers as well.
Within the GOTS standard the clothing MUST be free of:
* flame retardants
* Heavy metals
* endocrine disruptors
* many other chemical inputs
Fortunately it isn't a legal requirement for flame retardants to be use on all sleepwear. As long as the sleepwear is made from either 1. a snug fitting pattern or 2. low flammability material it doesn't have to have flame retardants sprayed onto it!!! If the sleepwear doesn't fit into the 2 categories above, then they have to be sprayed - so all those licensed polyester PJs are most certainly sprayed!
@organicnights happily answered my emails and pesky questions. No I never asked for or received any freebies, commissions or kick backs from @organicnights. I prefer not to from ANY company (unless they apply it to everyone equally) so I always remain 100% impartial and authentic to my followers."
We value each and every customer that finds Organic Nights, chooses GOTS-Certified Organics, and shares the love with other families looking for health and ethical choices when it comes to their sleepwear.
Nichola and Frances